Custom Search

Saturday 1 August 2009

Popularity stakes

Three reasons to celebrate!

1) Landlordshelluk has over 100 followers on Twitter! Only a *few* of these are spammers - most of them are people in property, student organisations and people with landlords from hell! :)

2) Google Analytics tells me that we have had 74 unique visitors to the site since we started less than a month ago! It's a small number when you consider the millins of people on the internet, but I'm pretty pleased nonetheless! 74 people have looked at my little site! I *know* the site isn't very good yet, (suggestions please!) and one day I'll find a great blog template to jazz it up a bit, but we'll get there!

3) My landlord has finally given a reference to our new estate agent so we're all go to move in on 15th August! Whoopeeeee!!! :D

No comments: