Custom Search

Monday 13 July 2009

Twitter-tastic!

I'm so excited that Landlords From Hell UK now has 50 followers on Twitter! That might not sound like very exciting news to you, but seeing as I'm new to all this blogging and twittering malarky, I think that's pretty good progress for a blog that is only 1 week old! That clever little thing Google Analytics tells me that we have had 30 unique visitors too, so it looks like word is slowly but very surely spreading about the site. I'm hoping to get a Facebook fan page up and running soon so stay tuned for news of when that goes live.

In the meantime, please do email in your stories about your horrific house-owners to landlordsfromhelluk[at]hotmail[dot]co[dot]uk, sign up for the email alerts and comment on the blog posts. Your comments don't have to be related to the blog post itself, just come and join the rant!

No comments: